Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Welcome to My Blog

There are those that have said those who can do, those who can't... blog! I cannot play a lick of music and have no discernible talent for an instrument. However I do feel like I have a pretty legit taste in music and am constantly finding and loving new and exciting bands.
With this blog I would like to share the music I listen to, new and old, and hopefully I can turn you on to something you fall in love with.
I'd like to keep the posting to once a week, unless of course there is something I just HAVE to share with you... assuming people will actually read this.
You may laugh, you may cry, you may wonder "why does this girl think she can write a blog?", but above all I hope that you like what I have to say about the bands and albums I write about and maybe find yourself a musical soul mate in me.



Till later

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment